Wednesday, October 14, 2009

HAPPY 100TH POST TO ME.......................

I'm obviously not very savvy, since I just counted the # of posts before I realized it was clearly already there on the right side of my blog.................maybe I'll get the hang of this by the 200th post!

Anyway, Although I am not very good at doing this daily, I am pretty glad I have made it this long! I enjoy reading my friends blogs and hope that all 8 of my followers are enjoying catching up on our daily lives...........I may not be very political or sassy or anything other than a little boring but I am enjoying everyone's comments and getting to talk about my favorite things in the whole world.....................MY KIDS!!

So, Thanks everybody for checking out the blog...............................

I am even going to do a giveaway.................If I just knew how to do that!

No, seriously, I will randomly pick from my enormous quantities of commenters (is that even a word?) and mail a little gift from my favorite ETSY site Petey Pie's

So, doesn't that make you want to "follow" my blog? Well, OF COURSE IT DOES!!

SO.........................Happy Commenting!! (and, if you don't need a petey pie's shirt, I will come up with something else!!)

6 comments:

Tiffany Lockette said...

Ummmm, you knew I was going to comment. Pick me, pick me!!! I would love a Petey Pies shirt for Zo Zo.

Julie, the mama said...

Pick me, pick me...it might be the only way I can get Hendley a new shirt. TuMama stays too backed up! :-)

Christi Morneault said...

Pick me...can I pull the we go way back card? Cuyler is always in need of a new shirt...

Seriously I love readying your blog since I rarely get to see you anymore...it allows me to at least feel like I am still a part of it.

Love ya!!

holly said...

happy 100th post, kristi! we'd love a new shirt here, too! ;)

Kim said...

Happy 100th post! I enjoy reading your blog and keeping up with you all!

Rachel and Chad said...

omg...am I too late to enter the contest?! LOL...thanks for "following" me...now I will happily return the favor. (I will get caught up on the 100 blogs at work this week.) Good match yesterday partner.