Monday, October 5, 2009

Birthday party with friends.........

So, I am a little behind on updates! I promise to get better, especially since this may be as close to a "baby book" as my kids will ever get............And to think, I am so creative, however, I believe we can call it a TIME MANAGEMENT issue :)

Anyway, on Sunday 9/27 we went to a Princess Party for our little princess Abby. She turned 3 and we helped her celebrate.................
Her mom and I went to college together and have remained great friends 4 kids later with lots of lifestyle changes for us all...............



The whole gang..........starting upper left, we have Emma, Hanna, Sara, Jake, Kyle, Abby, Big Papa, Emme, Lyndsey, Birthday girl Abby, Carly, and not sure of the little boys on the front....

Here are our girls!!



Live action shot..........................

And sweet boy trying to put his crown on!!!!!!!!!!!
Fun times................Will try to get a pic of the cake, I had never seen one quite like it..........Imagine a castle with 5 princesses surrounded by lots of kids anxiously awaiting their piece of cake :)




No comments: