Thursday, October 15, 2009

Do you know...................................

What cancels Bootcamp????????????

Hail



or



Lightning


Seriously? Really? That's it??? yep, that's it...............................

So, Week Two is done..........I was told I would see a difference physically after week two.

I don't

However, I haven't died yet, and I haven't completely face planted into the dirt yet, either.

I am sure we look like quite the sight..........Drenched, whether in sweat or rain, doing jumping jacks, relay races, lunges, stretches, spider crawls, etc. Oh yes, they have quite the the array of torture positions. Down dog? yes, we do that one too! What is it? No idea, my mind has blocked the memory.....................

Halfway there, right???????

right......................

1 comment:

holly said...

you are doing great! hang in there!!