Friday, February 19, 2010

Tag teamed................

damn it.................

Was close to the mall today and ran in to grab something for my cellphone. The guy at the kiosk was gone but would apparently be back in an hour..........

And then it happened...........

I was accosted by two "fabulous" frenchies or latin or WHATEVER..............They got me.

I even knew it was happening.................

Wow, I love your shoes.......one of them said

And your skin is so nice...........the other one chimed in

While you are waiting on mr. phone man, let me look at your skin..........

No, Thank you, I quickly said........UhOh...........Not me, not getting had by these suave guys and their skin tight jeans and gucci shoes..........NO WAY............Not me............

but I sit.......... in their chair......................and he begins to work his magic...........All the while, I am perfectly aware of what he is doing..................

Convincing me that if I care even a little bit of how I look, I MUST use this make up!

From one to ten, how important is your face..........Rico says.............

hmmmm, let me think about that..........Tight economy, two kids, mini van, awful mom jeans, UMMM, I'd say a two!!

WRONG ANSWER mademoiselle, you are so beautiful it certainly must become a ten....It is the only face you have......................

sucker.................


So here it is............Although I must say, he gave me an unbelievable deal that I am sure he has never given to anyone else, right?? And I did NOT buy the primer, or the eye shadow, or the mink brush that is simply the only kind of brush to have, oh no, not me, I am too tough for that!!

Well, at least until next time...........uuuuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

2 comments:

ap said...

SUCKER! Hahaha...this one made me laugh...but...let me know if it works...I am always up for new "tricks"! :)

Julie, the mama said...

I've been out of blush, mascara and eye shadow for two months now. Would hate to see what the dynamic duo would say about me!