Thursday, February 18, 2010

P D A..............

Back a few weeks ago, I went to an open house at a newly opened school near our home. Mostly because the self inflicted pressure that I am feeling as other mommies chat about their future scholars education.........You know, how the future Harvard graduates are all interviewing currently for preschool.........And without the finest of fine scissor and glueing skills, how will they ever gain acceptance into the Ivy League schools?? Anyway, off I went..........friend in tow.........

After a brief welcoming speech by the principle, it was time for their SPILL.........Class sizes, curriculum, and other interesting things...............

Like..................

PDA !!

Now, I am sure my mouth dropped and sweat began beading on my forehead!! What? They are only 4 years old, I am soooooooooooo nooooooooooooot ready to talk about........

Public..........Display..........of..........Affection!

Well, that's what PDA stood for back in my days....oh yes, I really did just say that......BACK IN MY DAY.......

What? I'm looking into kindergarten!! I don't want to talk about kids making out in the hallways..............

Oh, that's not what they were talking about!!

Personal Digital Assistant...........Apparently, they aren't allowed at school.......Well, that's good.

Now, what about kissing in the hallways??????

No comments: