Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!!

What a wonderful weekend............So, before the complete update, we'll start with Easter!! So many blessings............Starting with the sweetest little boy telling me all about how the Easter Bunny had come and that I'd better hurry up so I could see the blue basket he brought..............

The hubby cooked a great breakfast for us..................







That Easter Bunny even knew to bring the hubby a chocolate bunny!!!






I was thrilled that old Mr. Easter Bunny remembered our visits to the dentist and filled the kids baskets with lots of things that DO NOT cause cavities!!




So after the kids went through all their goodies, it was time to get dressed and head to church..........To really celebrate the true meaning of Easter...........I love my church and they always have a cross out front that the congregation covers in flowers...........here are some pics of the kids picking their flowers...............














This just brings a tear to my eye........





Here's a rare family picture!!

After church we headed to my Aunt's house for a fabulous southern lunch and of course, another Easter egg hunt!!









And looky here...........ANOTHER family shot!!!


2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

Love the family shot. Especially the one at the end. Your hair looks fabulous!

Christi Morneault said...

I agree your hair looks really great! You have let it get longer. The kids are adorable too!
I can't wait to see you in a few weeks...I am so excited about this girls trip. I just wish the bathing suit Genie would visit me...I need one and I absolutely don't have the time nor do I want to put the effort in to getting one.