Monday, May 10, 2010

Weekend full of blessings!!


Going in reverse order..................Mother's Day.............A special day for remembering........I can't say that I can really remember too many of my Mom's Mother's days........I don't think as a kid, we really see the importance of this day................Come on, they are our moms, it's just what they DO, right?


Well, now that I am a Mom, I hope I never forget each special handmade card, or their little tiny hands, or the first time they say Mommy................the hubby and I knew we wanted kids right away.....And although the road was a little rough getting them, we have two beautiful blessings to count!!



The sun was shining bright and both of my babies and even the hubby wished me happy mother's day ALL DAY LONG! Which reminded me to call MY mother and wish her a very special day as well!

The Turner family gathered at a neat park and had us a good old "low country boil"..........It was great!!

We looked for fish............and alligators............and found NONE, thank heavens!

Played lots of volley ball..........or watched my cousins play volley ball!!

Gave mommy lots of smiles....................







flew our first kites!!

And ended with a little pole dancing at Bellas!!

How about that for a fantastic Mothers day!! Bring on the blessings........................

No comments: