Wednesday, May 19, 2010

People actually get paid for this....................

Huggies Little Movers Jeans Collection

That's right........an entire marketing department at Huggies sat down for "brainstorming" and came up with DENIM DIAPERS..............Diapers that look like Jeans..................Now, I ask myself "Are they marketing this up north?" Oh, I highly doubt it...................

SERIOUSLY...........I am cracking up just thinking about that DENIM DIAPERS started as someone's AHA moment and is now actually sitting on the shelves at Target.............

My friend Alex said ..............."And the redneck rejoicing........it's no longer dirty naked redneck baby......Now they can be OH SO HIP in their baby jean shorts........cruisin!! "


Oh don't worry, I wouldn't even THINK about making a comment about a certain jean short lovin' SEC fan rushing to the closest store, giddy with excitement!!! Never would I even imply that ONE SEC team would love these more than ANOTHER SEC team................That just wouldn't be nice!

No comments: