Monday, May 10, 2010

My right arm............

IS MISSING!!

Ok, so not really..........but my phone DIED!! Well, it might have taken a tumble down the driveway, but that is certainly NOT what I told the Customer Service Rep in PAKISTAN that I tried to converse with last Tuesday.........

Apparently, during the "said" incident, a very important cord that made the "touch screen" work became dislodged.......which makes it difficult to use the phone when that is the only way to gain information, make calls, check text messages, take pictures, look at pictures, OR PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING!!

And since the phone was purchased at WalMart, I can't actually walk into a store and have someone fix it RIGHT THERE AND THEN!

So, after a week of hunting cell phone repair places, in various locations like Little Five Points, where the replacement parts are surely "store bought", right? the phone has finally been shipped back to the company..........along with all of my contacts and text messages and adorable pictures of my kids............

Where I am hopeful to receive a new phone that I will have to re-enter all of my lovely contacts............

why did I waste a week trying to hunt down a replacement part instead of shipping the phone immediately?

Because I am stubborn.................

I just didn't want to lose all the information on that DAMN phone!

No comments: