Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's official...........

What? Don't hear cheers and fireworks? hmmmmm, me neither.........

But it is what it is.........and as I have been told, time to "put it to bed"......

As most of you know (all 3 of you who actually read this) , I don't do CHANGE very well. Not very well at all, but, I am trying to put my big girl panties on and move on....of course, the panties are a little snug but that is another post for another day (damn lattes and bagels)....

ok, back to the MOVE.............Great news, is we have a cute rental house that will be ready and waiting for us in August.........I know, when you hear "cute" you don't exactly think big do you? Well, what is big, is the back yard........big and flat and completely fenced in!! I will have 2 very happy little monkeys........as long as we get some sort of playhouse / swing/ slide combo.......Santa? you listening????

The kitchen and bathrooms (yeh, there are 2) have been remodeled and there is even a playroom!! Great since our playroom has resided in our living room since day one!! It's a 3 bedroom and as much as it pains me, I am a little excited about decorating ladybug's room......Not sure i'll get the ok to paint but plan on working around it's green color and I think Ems will love it!! Big papa's is already painted blue so his stuff will fit right in!!

It's been a helluva rollercoaster ride for a while now and I am trying to cherish the time we have left here at the old Casa..........I love all the windows and how much natural light comes in, we use our screened in porch daily and my kitchen ROCKS.........ha, i know, i don't cook, but everybody loves it when they come over :)

I am sure I will post some more about this, no guarantees it will be happy, but FYI, those people who are always happy, ARE MEDICATED.................

4 comments:

holly said...

oh! congratulations!! hopefully we'll have one of those signs too so we can all move into our west paces ferry rental mansion. i'm serious!

holly said...

ps—how freaky that my word verification was "rentr"—think that's a sign???

Kari said...

Good news! I do love the rental house you guys are moving in....it is really cute! The last paragraph of this post leaves out some detail...pop those pills and get happy!!!

Kim said...

congrats!!! cant wait to see the new rental... and contrats to Em for moving into her big girl bed too!