Monday, July 20, 2009

From the backseat..................

Ems is playing on her "cellphone"..................Calling daddy, of course!! Then she hands me the phone and we "chat" for a minute.............I give the phone back and she tells me she's going to send daddy a TEXT MESSAGE............Yes, that is right...................I laughed and made her repeat herself and she said she was sending him a TEXT MESSAGE but he wasn't answering.............HILARIOUS..........OR SCARY...........They are much more aware of EVERYTHING than I even thought possible..........................

Here she is with her cupcake "lipstick" from the birthday party this weekend..................

Weekend Recap post coming soon............sorry, trying to pack for the beach, pack to move, AND work!!

No comments: