Monday, June 1, 2009

Run by Fruiting..................


Do you all remember the scene from Mrs. Doubtfire where Robin Williams is throwing fruit at Pierce Brosnan by the pool???????????

First thing that came to mind when an UNKNOWN person (my mom) calls and begins to tell me about being completely fed up with another UNKNOWN person (my dad).........

This story continues on about how thoughtless this UNKNOWN person was (my dad) and how sometimes in a marriage, you just get fed up..............

As the story continued about how completely fed up this UNKNOWN person (my mom) was, she proceeded to tell me that she had finally snapped! Yep Snapped!

And when I say snapped, I really mean snapped!

This UNKNOWN person (my mom) grabbed the closest thing she could find, a large bag of oranges recently purchased from the grocery store and began hurling them at this other UNKNOWN persons (my dads) head!!!

That is right, you read this correctly, she HURLED oranges at him.............Now, since this UNKNOWN person (my mom) loves her home, she managed to stay in enough control to not shatter any close by accessories...........And I believe actual contact was made to this other UNKNOWN person (my dad).......

Why do I know that actual contact was made? Because this UNKNOWN person (my mom) got to chuckle every time she would grab an orange from the fridge and see either a dent or an open gash on the orange..........

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH True Love!

I guess after 41 years of marriage, everyone deserves a little "Run by Fruiting" now and then........Although, I may think twice the next time I ask for marital advice!!

Love you guys!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_hnREjAiHc

1 comment:

kristi said...

I know, but i got so tickled, i just couldn't help it!