Thursday, March 18, 2010

Weekend Recap (LATE) and a special THANK YOU to Daddy!

You know those weekends that you have and then you need another weekend just to recover??
THAT was my weekend..........Now, it had its ups and its downs and I missed alot of time with my babies..........ALOT................So, first let me thank the hubby for stepping in and stepping up and loving ALMOST every second!!

Work was very busy last week and kept me late Thursday night, and started me early Friday morning...............

Friday evening ended at a wonderful funeral visitation.........I say wonderful only because I enjoyed seeing old friends. My friend Tina lost her father to cancer last week.........Gene Lynn Thompson left his family on Sunday, February 28th 2010. He fought a hard battle and although he lost the war, he is living so peaceful and healthy now.......and will no question be walking with God and keeping an eye on his family. My friend Tina is an amazing person.......Not only is she about to be a mother of 3, she has a smile on her face at all times. Probably one of the most positive and uplifting and ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS person I have ever met. Her and her family live in Florida now so visits are few and very far between, but it's a friendship that will never cease.........And for that, I am the blessed one!!

Do you ever wonder what will be said at your funeral? How you will be described by friends and family??? hmmmmm, guess that's a post for another day................

So, I missed tucking my babies in bed again..............

I did manage to sneak in some good snuggle time Saturday morning while the hubby went to play tennis...........brayden got his music on with his "girlfriend" madison and Emme and I did a little shopping at the Dollar Store..........I LOVE that place!!

Once home, we painted and played and napped.............Before I had to speed off to bartend (ok, pour wine into glasses) at my photographer's gallery!!! I love her gallery and she always has the coolest artists displaying their works........Fantastic, if you ever get the chance to go!!

Oh, and if you want to see some adorable pictures of my children??? Just check out her website and her blog!! What? too many plugs?? sorry, I am a sucker for putting my kids pictures up!!

Anyway, Sunday we took the kids to a little train show (instead of church) and then I played some tennis...........6-2 6-0...........That's right, a little butt kickin!

Now for some pics...............

LOOK! A very rare family shot!!

The coolest part of the train show was the display from Legos......SO COOL! The whole entire thing was made from legos, I can't imagine the hours it took to construct this!

GrandDaddy has always had a love of trains, I certainly remember many train boxes stacked around, although I can't actually remember seeing the whole thing put together!!

Too cute...........Thank you, honey, for all of your help this past weekend................

No comments: