Friday, January 29, 2010

Great part of the day...............

I am a working mom with a "stay at home" heart.........Now, I will be frank, I am not really sure I would be very good at staying home with my kids......I THINK I would, but I don't really know. Would I be bored? Would I be creative with them? Would they wish they were at school with friends?? No idea and not an option right now so part of my day that I love is when I pick them up from school...............And I love to hear the answers they give when I ask........"How was your day?"

Here's how it went last night...........

Emme, How was school today??

Mommy, the school was on fire................

Really? I am pretty sure I would have heard if the school was on fire!

NO Mommy, Really!! Ms. Julie and Ms. April even took us outside.......But we had to stay in a line............

Oh, it was a Fire Drill!!

YES!! A fire drill..........And tomorrow we're having a Tomato Drill!!


Oh, you got to love it............I know these little innocent conversations will be short lived and I treasure each and every one........And of course I called Ci Ci (owner of daycare and close friend) to tell her about the school being on fire and the upcoming "tomato" drill!! HILARIOUS!

No comments: