Wednesday, January 27, 2010

At a loss for words..............

As I was loading the kids in the car to head off to school, Emme pointed and said "look mommy, those cats are fighting........."

I look over...............Uh Oh, that ain't no fighting...................

As I try desperately to get them into the car, strapped in and speed off, I just start laughing.......The more I laughed, the more they laughed & the louder the "FIGHTING" was getting.......Have mercy, please God help me get them into this car!!

Ok, so I am really not ready for that "sex education" chat.....and especially ANIMAL sex education......NO WAY........NO HOW.........

Well, looks like we'll be seeing some new kittens running around here in the not too distant future!!

1 comment:

Julie, the mama said...

hahahaha! Funny only because it didn't happen to me.