Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I just want my BLOG back!!!!

I miss my blog......................

Life has sent me on a roller coaster and it's keeping me from my kids "baby book"...............

The only baby book they may ever get................damn, another thing to add to my "to do" list!!

Anyway, I owe crazy Halloween pictures, my baby's 2nd birthday post, pictures from his perfect party and other shenanigans we have gotten ourselves into!!

Is it wrong to hire someone to do your posts? Ok, Ok, that would be bad!

Oh!! And I am about to finish Month 2 of Hell, I mean, Boot camp!!

Svelte? not yet.
Firm? not yet.
Bathing suit ready? Hell no.
Smaller? YES.
Stronger? YES.
Mentally? helping


Hope to get back into things soon....................please keep checking. Oh and You know what is very motivating????

FOLLOWERS!

That's right, people, add to my list!! leave me sweet, inspiring comments, those are great!!

3 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

I'm going to get your Boot Camp instructor to give you double the work if you don't do better with this blog.

Angie Callaway said...

we miss you! I want to see birthday party photos....

Rachel and Chad said...

PICTURES...I WANT PICTURES!!!