Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Drumroll please......................................

It's OFFICIAL!...............I survived Bootcamp!!

And the stats are...................
4 weeks ago yesterday, I did 15 "army" style pushups and 30 girly style (on the knees) in 1 minute.........
Last night, I did 33 "army" style pushups and 12 girly style in 1 minute!!!

4 weeks ago yesterday, I did 16 situps in 1 minute.......Yes, I know that is awful, but you have your abdomen stretched to max capacity twice and tell me how many you can do!! ok, I am kidding, I don't really want to know!!
Last night, I did 25 situps in 1 minute!!

I even shaved off 2 minutes on my time for running a mile, bringing it to 11:44!!

Now, I honestly can't say that I notice a difference physically, but it was fantastic having friends tell me how "skinny" I looked Sunday at the fall festival.........I even wore my skinny jeans!! Now, between you and me, they were my new larger sized skinny jeans, but WHO CARES, right????!! AAAHHHHHHHH, aren't friends great!!

Now, to do or not to do...........again, that is a good question!!

2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

You seriously DO look teeny-weeny. Congratulations on completing boot camp. That is so impressive.

Christi Morneault said...

I am so proud of you!!!!