Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Miss me?????

Ok, I am BACK!!

I have beach pictures.........

We moved...............

Celebrated a 6 year anniversary..............

And once again, my monkeys won't stop growing and changing...........

Now that the internet is finally working and all various computer cords have been found from stacks and stacks of crazy random moving boxes.......I am ready to please all of my 3 readers with hilarious stories from the above moments...........

Stay tuned..............

4 comments:

Tara said...

Well, hurry up! I'm anxious to hear! :-)

Christi Morneault said...

So am I....I love reading your blog...I miss seeing you guys, but at least this way I feel like I stay up with what is going on in your lives.

holly said...

tease.

Angie Callaway said...

yeah your back, where are the beach photos........