Monday, July 18, 2011

Sunflowers.........

Aren't they beautiful???? We are less than a month away from kindergarten......I can't believe it......I am broken hearted and thrilled all at the same time............How blessed I am to have this summer to spend with my sweet babies !! We have seen puppet shows, been to splash parks, movies, pools, beaches and lakes!! It's been such a blessing...............I have so many pictures, I think I am desperately trying to freeze time!! Am on a mission to start posting some of our summer fun!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

She is even prettier than that monogram, and that is saying a lot cause it is BEAUTIFUL. Her little brother is mighty cute too!

Ah...kindergarten. I still have another year, and it still makes my chest tighten to think about it.

Can't wait to see more pictures of all of your summer fun!

Suhail said...

Very admirable