Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My brain is at the BEACH!

so...............tomorrow I am going to the beach with my sorority sisters...........AND I CAN NOT WAIT! Apparently, my mind is already there.......because so far this week, I have turned the hose on to water my flowers......forgot.........never watered them.......however I did water the lawn..........till I remembered at 4AM to go and turn off the hose! I also put chicken fingers in the toaster over............and forgot.................and burnt the hell out of them......................

so..............as much as the hubby isn't too excited about flying solo till Monday, I feel confident he is ready for my spacey brain to LEAVE!!

I am also hoping to get packed sometime very soon..............right now, my list is still long...........laundry, ironing, clean out car, clean kids rooms, clean house, cook dinner, lay out clothes for birthday parties this weekend, gather soccer stuff for games this weekend..............and then pack...................

shew...............better get goin!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: