Friday, March 11, 2011

Playdate fun and a little INSPIRATION!

So Tuesday has been designated as "Playdate Day" and I couldn't be happier!! These two little smiling friends will get to see each other every Tuesday and play till their hearts content.......................And the mommies get to chat and chat and chat!! This week we played at Carly's and her beautiful home gave me lots of inspiration!! Take a look at inspiration number 1.........................

I can't believe how easy this was to make!! Now, Carly might say that I did drive her nuts with my questions but I am so thrilled with how it turned out!! I bought 1 1/2 yards of burlap and cut them into 4" strips............I unwrapped a wire hanger and basically just threaded on the burlap, accordian style.......Tied the bow and VOILA!! It probably needs a more spring colored ribbon but the ones that I had just didn't look quite right so chocolate it is for now!!

Thank you sweet friend!! Next up? Paint markers for my chalkboard wall........................stay tuned!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rachel and Chad said...

omg...MUST COPY! will pick your brain for more details at tennis on tuesday!!!