Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bye Bye Paci.................


I will miss you..............


Not because I really liked you. Actually, I strongly disliked you..........However, I will miss the silence you caused as soon as you were found..........I will miss the 15 extra minutes I was given at a restaurant to eat my luke warm food.............And I will truly miss the amazing talent you had of keeping my sweet boy asleep till around 7:15am..............

So, in your place, I now have high pitched tantrums, cold food and 6:30 am wake up calls...........


And a sweet baby boy who probably is one step closer to not being a baby...........sigh.........sniff sniff.................


But that sweet baby boy gave you up to another baby in need.........He's cool like that!







1 comment:

Tara said...

That's a hard one...for us it's "bunny"...I'm not quite to let him go. Selfish on my part only because I know we're at the end of the "baby" phase and he has to grow up. If we could only keep them little forever@