Saturday, December 19, 2009

Santa here we come............................

Not even freezing temperatures and awful rain could keep us away.............Friday was our Phipps Santa appointment day and as some of you locals know, NOTHING is gonna mess with that!!

So off we went, umbrellas and all.....................What a special tradition......It is the season for traditions, right? Well my coworker and I have been taking the kids to see Santa at Phipps since they were born!! Other than the first picture, I seem to have atleast one child crying in every one.............But isn't that what these are for??? Oh well, it was a truly wonderful day spent with a very dear friend..........and our crazy kids!!



Now Big Papa was a bit unsure how to get the carefully laid candy cane from the top of the wooden airplane without that man in the beard seeing him.........He decided that the candy cane was simply not worth the chance!!

Then the nice lady asked me if I wanted him IN the picture with his sister and Santa........Well, excuse me, but isn't that why I pounced online at the crack of dawn to secure a very coveted appointment spot? YES PUT HIM IN HIS LAP, TEARS AND ALL!!!! So, that of course will be what our picture looks like when we receive them................

Unlike my friend who's son smiled as if Santa had already given him that special present!!



Now, listen little brother, trust me on this one, you HAVE to sit in his lap.........

Want to bet....................

Anyway, after a typical Santa visit, it was time for hot chocolate.........YUMMY!
And who cares if it is dribbled down the front of our outfits, WE ARE DONE WITH THE PICSS!




Now, I will have to reluctantly admit that my special little girl here actually ordered herself a Chai Tea Latte instead of the kids hot chocolate but come on, what's the big deal, right! They are really yummy........I can't believer her daddy started her on that habit.......hee hee hee

Time for some Pink Pig........ 3 times to be exact..........3 times around in that COLD little tent, but ride we did............3 times...........





AAAHHHHHHHH the joys of Christmas......................

3 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

Will be facebooking you right now to find out where you got those ADORABLE outfits.

I don't know how I will react if/when my kids EVER smile on Santa's lap.

Christi Morneault said...

You got some adorable pictures but then you have adorable children so why wouldn't you....Merry Christmas!

Tara said...

Too cute!