Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Love Faces............Easter/Spring


So, I stumbled upon a neat website that lets you enter a photo for a specific theme. This weeks theme is Easter/Spring.............And I just happen to have 200 really great pictures of MY KIDS from Easter Sunday!! Well, they will only let me enter ONE. I know, does not make sense to me either but anyway, rules are rules, right? Had a tough time picking and couldn't get one that had both the monkeys so I went with Big Papa this week.....Next week will be Em's turn!!

Here is the picture I chose..............


Be sure and check out the other awesome entries for this week's competition at
I Faces.

4 comments:

Niecey said...

What a sweet pic. Beautiful photo of a beautiful child. :)
I'm glad you've joined in I heart faces too, I'll look out for you in future weeks. I have monkeys of my own hehe.

AJ said...

I like the sunlight in the hair. Lovely light.

Kari said...

I checked out some of the other pics...yours fit right in. Sure...some were professional, but I thought a good number would regular pictures. His was great!

Christi Morneault said...

I love those sweet curls....