Thursday, January 29, 2009

Note to my dad..........

For those that may not know, my Dad spends a lot of time actually IN the Jungle..... The real Jungle, not just the crazy chaos that circles his grandchildren!! I have decided to use my blog as a chance to fill him in on his little grand MONKEYS........So bare with me !!

Oh, and if you are interested in a really cool trip........he's a great trip planner, check out his website! And don't worry, for the "Pampered at Heart" vacationers, he has fancy places too!!
www.QueposHotSprings.com

Hi Dad,
Monkeys are great! A little ear infection for Legs, but it hasn't seemed to slow him down any!! I don't think you are checking in with me as often so i hope that means you are so busy selling that you will be home soon. And not that you have turned into a SLOTH and won't be down for months when it's finally time to relieve yourself!! ha ha ha.....You will be happy to know that i graduated top in my class at my driving school! Of course, there were just 2 of us but still! I also got to brag about the Joshua Brown foundation which hopefully helped with extra points. Anyway, I'll keep it short today, so hope to hear from you soon!
LOVE,
us

No comments: